Work is funny at the moment. We had our christmas party today and as I write this I am actually drunk!
So, one week you're fired, the next week re-hired. They fixed everything, I can stay and work in the mens team, which is ok. I'm working with the cool alpha-english buyer, who - this night - thought for approximately 3 hours that I liked "the smurfs", when i told him i liked "the smiths".
One thing is unlucky though, I think I made an enemy in the mens team, sending the wrong skype message to the wrong person. Now everyone knows I'm a fucking snob who looks down on her colleagues... or as she put it: ooh-uh too late (for removing th message). that's awkward. The good thing is, one of the girls I looked down at actually got a better job, her dream job, my dream job, too. So I could be happy for her. Screw the enemy, long live the drama.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen