But then, retail is not practical or necessary, it's capitalist. Lingerie is luxury and it is expensive and Christmas is the time when money is the most loose and the most pointless products are being bought.
All this is obviously stating the obvious, just to justify my newly aroused passion for nice underwear which itself quite probably is a sublimation mechanism caused by absolute celibacy which doesn't seem to be coming to an end any time soon. For so many reasons - or maybe for none.
So I spend my time finding new lingerie labels and online shops. A couple of days I found out about the designer Kriss Soonik, an estonian lady who describes her pieces as loungerie due to the rare combination of comfy and sexy that defines her designs.
This is my favourite piece of the collection right now (also my favourite model).
And hell yes, I could imagine myself in this suspender no knickers existentialist turtleneck body lounging on the couch on a sunday evening watching Tatort on tv or a documentary on Arte (that's if I had a couch, a TV, no housemates and a better internet connection for decent stream quality).
This upper design reflects the girl I would love to be.
Whereas design of the knickers below reflects the girl, who's arse I'd like to have, well at least to some extend.
I should work in content marketing.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen