I was doing some Facebook research on some new girls from work. There is one girl that apparantely nobody really likes, because she's being condescending and free from irony. I also don't like her, I can't really make up why yet. I think she's a smart girl (not like a couple of other people there) and she's a literature kind of person. But in her intelligence I think she's quite limited and stuck to the rules (of using genitive when most people use dative, some woman-made guide lines to how to do our work). She can't let her brain roam, which in fact I think is important (esp. when you've just started working somewhere). Of course nobody wants to make mistakes, neither on a work nor a social level. But how are you going to find out the limits of what's possible in your work/life if you're not open?
On her facebook site now, I found some cool pictures and I find it sad, that I don't like her. How can you not like someone with a picture like that on the front page? (and how can someone having that picture on the front page not be funny or fun at all?)
Well, it's just like that.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen