Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013

Hoo-fucking-ray -
tomorrow is payday. Which means, I can finally buy things again and pay myself back all the money i lent myself for getting g&ts.

Boo-bloody-ray -
tomorrow I have to go to a TS day for newbies to learn all about the company and make friends and play games and be sociable. I assume, everyone else there will be 20 and have funny accents that I don't understand.
I don't mind sitting, eating and listening to stuff about topshop.
But I really don't like playing games, I don't want to be teams, and I'm never never sociable anymore. This is something I lost when I grew out of my twenties, but I need to recover from that. Being with early20s doesn't make it easier.

I better check the weather forecast, so I can have proper small talk. Other than that... What department are you working in? How long have you been working there? How do you like your job? What did you do before? Are you originally from London? Where about do you live? Where is your funny accent from?

I get sick, but apparently i also get nice sandwiches for lunch and free breakfast.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen