Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012

I hate literally everything about NHS. I thought I just needed carbs but I'm still raging. Obviously more at myself than NHS. Also more about things not going the way I planned.
I thought, I'd quickly get registered for a GP, so I can get healthcare if something happens to me traveling over the holidays. But no, wouldn't that be too easy? I need a health check. Nothing major, just checking the blood pressure and measuring my weight. And the nurse is abroad now, TOO. Can't I just check my blood pressure and weight myself? Actually, I know for a fact that everything is fine with my blood pressure and weight! But I might die not having health insurance on holidays! What if I slip in the bloody snow in Berlin?
Worst thing is, I will also be moving. So next year, I won't even be coming back to this place and need to register at the other side of the city anyways. Probably it's best I don't even go back to this doctor, and just register somewhere else in the next year. What's the point?!
But then, who knows I'll be moving. I need to pay deposit for my new room and obviously, at the end of the month after spending all my money for fucking clothes and bullshit, I don't have enough, to pay a month rent deposit! But then, there are some technical issues that permit I can make transactions from my german bank account at the moment. WHAT THE FUCK!? Why are things like that?

What a horrible day! I should have known it's not a good day, when I didn't get a glimpse of the guy from the office below today. What kind of day could that possibly be? A shitty one. Yes.

I will see if I can pay in my money cash tomorrow. Finger's crossed. And hopefully I get to see the guy tomorrow when I get myself a coffee in the kitchen below. Yes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen