I can't remember last time I was so full, and I only had 3 meals and two bad softdrinks. Oh and the small mint chocolates you get at the indian restaurants. Oh and the best muffin in ages (which is half a lie, because I don't know if the muffins at Percy Ingle's are actually muffins or cupcakes. I think they are more cupcakes because they've got the topping, but they're the size of a muffin). Costa Coffee does
However, too. much. food, as said before.
It's not helpful, I'm browsing the previous collections of the previously mentioned lingery designer brand Lascivious. There are quite a few items I like, as they touch my so far quite well disguised foible for bondage-y aestetics.
But then, how would a person with smallissimi boobs and bigissimo hips and bulgy thighs look in this outfit?
Yep.
Not.
So.
Good.
Still, I'm quite liking some other stuff, too. Something that would actually even work out in normal life (which is an occupation without showing off my underwear to other people), namely body necklaces which for example would go perfectly well with my perfectly unworn Cheap Monday cowl back blouse.
I've been even thinking of diy-ing a body chain like that. It does look pretty straight forward, but then...
On Wednesday there is a lingerie sample sale going on in Notting Hill. The claim is "up to 80% off". I wanted to save all my money for the French Connection Sample Sale on Friday (week after) but still, might pop by, and who knows they might have samples in my odd size. Well, maybe not actually. English women don't have my bra size, by law (of nature). But then, body chains are "one size". And that's the only thing that looks better on smaller chests. Naturally.



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen