Samstag, 2. Juni 2012

Fijación oral vol. 1

Last month or so, no two months ago maybe, well, around that time a friend of mine got me into watching Sherlock, this BBC series that features a fresh, modern, yet funny and smart Sherlock in good old England. From the fact that it's british and BBC and everything I knew it would be good and it was. The last weeks the show was also aired in Germany and then everyone in my Facebook talked about it (ok, i started it) and i got into it again, which resulted that i have a huuuge crush on Jim Moriarty now (that's Andrew Scott as Jim Moriarty, of course). In his role as the mind controlling villain he reminds me a bit of Ben in Lost, who admittedly I also had a crush on somehow. I like the bad guys. Who are not obviously pretty but obviously crazy and have a bit of a weird voice... Well, that's pattern...
Anyways, I found this tumblr, that made me crazy, and i can't just link it, because i have to have all the pictures on my own blog. Look at this man, and tell me he's NOT Mr.Sex. Oh, you're a liar!











You made it this far to the end of this post. Isn't your heart beating? Mine is, i think i'm dying. This tongue is HOT! Hahaha.

Oh Lordy, and in this one he reminds me of a guy i once dated for a couple of weeks. Meeeh, i was so retarded back then. :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen